lørdag den 27. september 2014

Chick Leopard

Chick Leopard:
Ohh god! Jeg kan ikke leve uden leopard print. Det er mit all time favorite design!
Det er længe siden, jeg har lavet et "leopard" design/mani. Men idag var dagen, hvor jeg fik tid og lyst. Og nu med et lille "chick" twist. I dont know, jeg synes det er ret sødt :)

For international readers:
Ohh god! Im so in love with this mani. And leopard print in general. Teehee. It has always been my favorite thing to do on my nails. And todays was the day! I havent done leopard print in a loooong time.. And im so happy i did it today. Yeas! It's amazing. Cant take my eyes of my nails, it so cute!

Used Nail Polishes:

YVES ROCHER - Base Coat
OPI " Alpine Snow"
Essie "Buy me a cameo"
GOSH "Nero"
Essie - Top Coat "Good to go"



2 kommentarer:

  1. Woaw! Det er du god til. Virkelig flotte negle du har fået lavet!

    mariasschmidt.blogspot.dk

    SvarSlet